Pukehina Beach Ratepayers Association information
Caretakers of the present and the future
Ratepayers Association membership
- Our association needs to represent the visions, opinions,
concerns and wishes of as many of the ratepayers as possible.
- It is a chance to have your say!
- If we know your thoughts, we are better informed, so
our actions will be targeted to achieve beneficial outcomes.
- Every ratepayer in the area has the opportunity to become
a member of this progressive ratepayers' association.
- We are reliant on the membership funds to achieve the
desired objectives for the ratepayers.
- The annual cost is only $20.00 per property. It's easy
- Financial membership allows you access to the members'
- This provides each member with PBRA monthly minutes,
submissions, current activities, a 'wish list' for suggestions,
voting rights and opportunities to participate in association
business representing all ratepayers' best interests.
We urge you to please support our efforts to ensure
Pukehina Beach continues to have the best representation to
achieve ratepayers' objectives.
To join, please complete the membership application form
either on line and send electronically, or by printing and
Annual subscription is $20.00 per annum and will be invoiced
each year. When making payment please use the registered
name of the property - ie. Janes Family Trust not Ian
Janes to ensure ease of traceability. You will only need to
do this once!
Our bank details: Account name: Pukehina Ratepayers' Association.
Westpac, Te Puke bank account number: 03 0474 0429781 00
Click here to display a printable application form (PDF file).
Or fill in the following form [ * = required fields ]