Pukehina Beach Ratepayers Association information
Caretakers of the present and the future
- To conserve, promote and advance the interests and welfare of the ratepayers of Pukehina Beach.
- To make representations to the local body authorities.
- To manage and use Association funds to carry out the objectives and any other relevant projects or tasks.
- To do all things that are conducive to the attainment of the objectives.
- To encourage ratepayers to become financial members of the Association and participate in activities.
- To develop ideas to enhance and progress Pukehina Beach to its full potential whilst maintaining our unique character.
- To promote a safe and friendly environment, with excellent facilities for everyone to enjoy.
- To assist to achieve the aims of the 2008 Pukehina Beach Community Survey.
The annual cost of membership is a small price to pay for the excellent representation and positive outcomes the Association achieves on behalf of all ratepayers and allows access to the Members’ Page. More supporting members will result in more funds to use for the benefit of Pukehina.
How we operate
2019 PBRA Committee
Chairman: Richard Glover
Secretary: Judie McEnallay
Treasurer: Trudi Ballantyne
Committee: Leanne Armstrong, Neil Carter, Brodie Cummins, Esther Kirk, Paora Maxwell, John McEnallayAll positions are voluntary.
Members are elected at the annual AGM or can be co-opted during the year.
Projects/Topics: detailed on members page
Submissions/Representations: detailed on members page
Local Body Representatives
Pukehina is in the Western Bay of Plenty Council District. We currently have two ward members; Kevin Marsh and John Scrimgeour who are actively involved with the association, representing us competently.